Adjusting sun visor
Fig. 224: Adjusting sun visor
- Swivel the sun visor downward to prevent glare from the front.
Fig. 225: Preventing side glare
Glare from the side:
- Disengage the sun visor from the inner bracket.
- Swivel the sun visor around so that it is in front of the side window.
Opening vanity mirror
Open vanity mirror sliding cover
The mirror glass may break in the event of an accident and may enter the passenger compartment if the sliding cover is open.
- Keep the sliding cover closed while driving.
Fig. 226: Opening vanity mirror
- Open the sliding cover of the vanity mirror on the inside of the sun visor.
The vanity mirror lighting is switched on.