Sport Chrono Stopwatch
The Sport Chrono stopwatch can be used to record various times, e.g. on the racetrack or during work-related travel. These times can be recorded and evaluated.
The following information can be recorded and evaluated:
- Lap number
- Completed lap distance
- Lap time
- Optional: various other data (such as vehicle position, speed or the outside temperature)
The following information can be displayed while recording is in progress:
- Number of the current lap
- Fastest lap time and, as a comparison, the current lap time
- How much of the lap has been completed in relation to a reference lap
- Color coding to indicate whether the current lap is slower, just as fast or faster than the previous fastest lap
- Remaining fuel range and the number of laps that can be completed with the fuel left in the tank
- Remaining time available for recording
- Optional: The track progress of the current lap and of the reference lap
Stopwatch on the dashboard
Fig. 209: Sport Chrono stopwatch on the dashboard
The stopwatch features an analog and a digital display:
- Large hand: seconds
- Small hand: hours and minutes
The display returns to zero after 12 hours.
- Seconds, 1/10 seconds and 1/100 seconds
The digital display and the multifunction display can display up to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
Adjusting stopwatch brightness
- Please see chapter "Adjusting brightness of instrument lighting" on page 134.
Turning stopwatch lighting on dashboard on and off
- Please see chapter "Switching analog clock light on the switch panel on and off" on page 316.
Displaying the time on the stopwatch
- Please see chapter "Displaying time in stopwatch on the dashboard" on page 316.
Displaying stopwatch time
The lap time can be displayed at various locations:
- On the Sport Chrono stopwatch on the dashboard.
- In the Chrono menu on the multifunction display.
- In the main menu under SC in the PCM.