Tracking radio content
Tagging iTunes® songs
Fig. 179: iTunes® song tagging and favorit content
- Song with an associated iTunes® song ID is played.
Transfering iTunes® song list
- iPhone® is connected via cable.
- Please see chapter "Connecting an external device via the USB or AUX port" on page 195.
Adding favorit content
- Band SiriusXM® is set.
Selecting favorite content
- At least one favorite content has been added.
The favorites lists for Artists and tracks as well as Teams and sport types are editable.
- Please see chapter "Changing general settings" on page 238.
Changing general settings
- HD content (FM, AM): Switch the HD Radio™ band with substation, if available, on/off.
- Radio text (FM): Switch radio text on/off.
- Station tracking (FM): During a loss of reception the system automatically switches to the best alternative frequency of FM station.
- Regional adaption (FM): When the function is switched on, the system does not switch to alternative frequencies within the regional range.
- Subscription information (SiriusXM®): View the radio ID and contact data for SiriusXM®.
- Artists and tracks (SiriusXM®): Edit artists and tracks to favorites list.
- Teams and sport types (SiriusXM®): Edit teams and sport types to favorites list (e.g: Major League Baseball).
- Weather and traffic market (SiriusXM®): Edit weather reports and traffic information.
- Category filter (SiriusXM®): Define category filters for selecting genres (e.g: Classical).
- Sort criteria: Define criteria for sorting stations (e. g. Station name).