Changed vehicle handling when vehicle is loaded
Vehicle handling changes depending on the vehicle load.
- Adapt your driving style to the changed vehicle handling.
- Do not exceed the maximum gross weight or axle load.
- Please see chapter "Weights" on page 337.
Incorrect tire pressure
An incorrect tire pressure can impair driving safety.
- Adapt the tire pressure to the load.
- After changing the tire pressure, you must also update the setting for the Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Please see chapter "Tire Pressure menu - Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)" on page 168.
- Please see chapter "Tire pressure" on page 344.
Opening and closing the trunk
- Please see chapter "Opening and closing the luggage compartment lid" on page 151.
Removing/stowing the tire sealing compound/tool box
Fig. 108: Plastic box A with tire sealing compound
Fig. 109: Plastic box B with tool box
ECrank for emergency operation of sliding roof
FAdapter for security wheel bolts
GPlastic wedge for emergency operation of the PDK selector lever
Removing the tire sealing compound/ tool box
- Grasp plastic box at the handle recess and remove.
Stowing the tire sealing compound/tool box
- Insert belt tongue at the rear.
- Lock the plastic box at the front.