Turn the left rotary knob .
Depending on the situation you can change the volume of
– the active audio source,
– a traffic announcement,
– a voice control system announcement,
– the telephone ringtone during an incoming call,
– hands-free mode during a telephone call.
Muting an audio source
Briefly press the left rotary knob .
The active audio source is muted. The mute icon can be seen in the bottom line.
Navigation recommendations, telephone calls, and traffic program announcements are still audible.
Canceling the mute function
To cancel muting, briefly press the left rotary knob again.
Muting a navigation or traffic announcement
To interrupt a navigation or traffic announcement, briefly press the left rotary knob during the announcement.
Selecting the audio source
Pressing the button opens a window where you can set the current audio source.
The window closes again as soon as
– you have selected an audio source or
– a few seconds have elapsed and you have not made any input.