Quick Search: Choose Model and Year, then enter search topic.
Closing the rear view camera display
The rear view camera display is closed again as soon as you
– disengage reverse gear (after 30 seconds or a speed > 10 mph),
– press one of the main menu buttons,
– press the Back button ,
– operate the electric parking brake, or
– bring the PDK selector lever into the P position.
Switching the grid lines for the rear view camera image on and off
No grid lines are displayed in the following situations:
– Manual activation of the rear view camera display
– Driving forwards
– Open tailgate
– Trailer detected
If your system is not calibrated or there is a steering angle sensor error, please visit a Porsche workshop.
Parking with the rear view camera display
If the ground is uneven, the display of the grid lines may differ from the actual lane.
Accident hazard. If there are obstacles visible on the display there is a risk of collision.
Accident hazard. If the ground is uneven, the road is slippery, or the vehicle is on an incline (e.g. curb, hill) the actual lane may differ from the precalculated grid lines.
Picture settings for the rear view camera
Setting the Brightness